TSM Consulting: Junior Finance Clerk
One of our clients, a well-known Manufacturer based at the Airport City in Cape Town is looking for a Junior Finance Clerk.
The purpose of the position is to assist the Finance Department with accounting functions and to ensure that all bookkeeping functions are carried out correctly, accurately, on a timely basis and within the deadlines required and will report to the Senior Financial Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain debtors and creditor accounts and balancing of these accounts up to trial Balance
- Produce reports as requested monthly, annually and/or ad hoc
- Maintain a good filing system for easy access to historical records
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Must have a Grade 12
- Must have a diploma or degree (Bookkeeping diploma or similar qualification)
- At least 2 to 5 years bookkeeping experience
- Experience in Manufacturing industry will be essential
- Knowledge of Pastel Evolution Accounting Package
- Computer literacy in MS Office, MS Excel and MS Word.
- Good working knowledge of office administration and bookkeeping procedures
- Be willing to step-in and help the team when and where necessary
- Reliable and punctual with own reliable transport to and from the Factory
- Deadline driven
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Ability to cope with stress
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
- Have good troubleshooting skills
If you meet the minimum requirements, please forward your CV to us.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.