Santam Ltd: Sales Consultant
TALENT PIPELINE: INSURANCE CONSULTANT
We currently do not have a vacancy for this opportunity. We do however anticipate that our business will have a need for this role in the near future hence we are proactively advertising and sourcing talent. Should a vacancy become available, we will engage talent from this pool to put forward their application. Suitably qualified applicants will thereafter be considered through our standard recruitment and selection processes.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
The successful candidates will offer world class products and services to clients, whilst achieving sales targets in an inbound and outbound call centre environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently meeting sales targets.
- Adherence to Quality Assurance processes (Compliance with all relevant internal and external rules e.g. TCF, CPA and internal Sales processes).
- Offering outstanding customer experience.
- Strict adherence to workforce scheduling.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric / Grade 12.
- RE Certificate (advantageous).
- NQF Level 4 Qualification in Short Term Insurance.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a sales inbound/outbound call.
- Fluent in English and one other official language.
- Compliance with FAIS Fit and Proper criteria i.e. minimum experience and competency requirements, which can be obtained while working under supervision.
- Be available to work shifts as well as overtime.
- Solid sales track record.
- Knowledge of short-term insurance processes, procedures and business rules advantageous.
- Clean track record in terms of adherence to quality standards and compliance.
- Consistent target achievement.
There will be a probationary period for three months, which consist of the following two phases:
- four week training period after which your knowledge will be assessed; and
- on a job evaluation phase during which progress will be measured against your ongoing ability to meet a set sales target.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent English communication & writing skills
- Strong relationship, negotiating and networking skills
- Ability to influence
- Drives results
- Client focus
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Cultivates innovation
- Influencing / gaining commitment
Package & Remuneration