MAIN STREAM PERSONNEL: SENIOR PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
Large Company in PRETORIA EAST is looking for a SENIOR PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR with VIP PREMIER PAYROLL experience !
Duties & Responsibilities
Payroll administration on a monthly basis of around 600 employees, to calculate the employee’s salaries via VIP Premier, including taxable perks.
- Accurate recordkeeping of monthly payrolls.
- Checking data to be processed for any discrepancies.
- Accurate processing of all information per payroll period.
- Balancing information processed, before final payment of salaries are auctioned.
- General reporting on all companies and balancing of figures on reports.
- Exporting of nett salaries onto the online banking system.
- Loading of deductions/contributions to relevant parties onto the online banking system.
- Preloading PAYE batches with correct payment references
- Accurate processing of monthly/weekly salary queries. Ensure that all statutory deductions are made from the query before payment is done.
- Ensure that the allocated monthly deductions are calculated correctly before payment is made.
- Recon the monthly deductions after each pay out, and notify relevant parties of any variances.
- Submitting provident fund remittances on time for payments
- Assisting the Finance Department with reports for each company, as needed.
- Checking to make sure that all payments have been released on/before due date. Notifying person doing payments and following up.
- Assistance with the printing and saving of payments made from FNB onto server on a monthly basis before the 10th of each month.
- Weekly and monthly filing completed by the end of each week and month.
- Ensuring necessary documentation roll over for next month if needed.
- Assistance with administration of employees IRP5’s/IT3A’s. Printing, distributing, mailing, filing, etc.
- Administration of mandatory ITA88 deductions
- Assistance with monthly printing and distribution of payslips.
- Assistance with any other company functions as needed.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- At least 3 – 5 Years VIP Premier Payroll Experience
- Excellent Excel skills ( Reporting : V look-up, Pivot Tables etc)
- Strong Dynamic Personality
- Own Transport
- Well groomed
- Accurate and Attention to detail
Package & Remuneration
R 25 000 Basic Salary