GEOTECH: Payroll Administrator
Duties & Responsibilities
A food and beverage company based in the south of Johannesburg is looking to employ the services of a Payroll Administrator for their head office.
The candidate will be responsible for the full payroll function as well as assisting the Human Resources Business Partner with a wide variety of human resources duties. This position would suit a candidate who enjoys numbers and administration duties The candidate must be able to work in a structured manner and be able to meet strict deadlines. An interest in legislation that affects the labour force and payroll taxation will allow the candidate to excel in future projects.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the monthly salaries and wages payrolls for approximately 600 employees spread over six payrolls
- Preparing and submitting all monthly and bi-annual required documents and returns to the South African Revenue Service
- Prepare the weekly wage information for casual labour and ensure third party labour suppliers get paid on time
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- You must have working knowledge of Sage and must be able to manually calculate PAYE. You will be tested on this!
- No less than 5 years’ payroll experience
- Must have worked for a company that has more than 500 employees
- A relevant qualification