- Matric/ Grade 12 Certificate
- Legal qualification would be highly advantageous or
- Business Administration/Secretarial Diploma or Certificate
- Project management Diploma (ideal)
- 5-year general PA experience in the Construction industry (if only matric), or
- 3-years contractual administrator experience (if paralegal secretary), or
- 2-year legal services experience as a qualified legal advisor, attorney or advocate
- Risk management experience
- Must have a good understanding of building industry contracts
- Attention to detail and deadline driven
- Valid drivers’ license and own reliable transport
Main Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Peruse contracts in tenders and complete contracts when the Estimating Department informs of you tenders that they wish to submit.
- Effective management, vetting, approval, renewals and necessary communications around specific construction guarantees issued to clients in relation to retention, performance, fixed and variable guarantees.
- Ensuring that sub-contractors sign the TCC contract and Letters of award and that any additional insurances are in place such as advance payment guarantees.
- Effective log and manage approvals and renewals of expiry dates on guarantees and communicate with stakeholders prior to the lapsing or expiry of specific construction guarantees, retentions, performance, fixed and variable guarantees of subcontractors
- Ad-hoc tasks and requirements.
Kindly note, if you don’t hear back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.