Western Cape Government invites applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 28 August 2020
Internship Location: Western Cape
Western Cape Government Internships 2020 / 2021
The Western Cape Government: Corporate Services Centre invites unemployed South African graduates residing in the Western Cape to apply for the Graduate Internship Programme for 2019.
The Graduate Internship Programme is a Youth Development Programme which will provide successful interns the opportunity to gain practical work experience for a period of 3-24 months.
Key Performance Areas
On-the-job training will be provided in one of the following departments:
- Department of Agriculture;
- Department of Community Safety;
- Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport;
- Department of Economic Development and Tourism;
- Department of Environmental Affairs & Development Planning;
- Department of Human Settlements;
- Department of Local Government;
- Department of Social Development;
- Department of Transport and Public Works;
- Provincial Treasury.
Why should you apply?
You will acquire skills and work experience that will make you more marketable to future employers. You get contactable references on your CV. You will have career awareness exposure to assist you to make informed career choices together with a network to support and guide you.
- You are in possession of a completed Certificate (NQF 5), Diploma (NQF 6), Degree (NQF 7) or Post Graduate Qualification (NQF 8 and higher);
- You are a South African citizen and reside in the Western Cape;
- You are between the ages of 20 and 35;
- You desire an opportunity to gain practical work experience.
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit Govnet.co.za