We Buy Cars has an excited opportunity for a Training and Employment Equity Manager to join our HR team at our Head office in Midstream!
- Corresponds with WandR SETA
- Administration and collection of Grants (Funds from SETA)
- Complete all IT88 for SARS to claim back tax on training
- Set up training plans (Formal, Informal and LinkedIn Learning
- To write training material
- Training Facilitator (Classroom training)
- E-learning for Buyers, Sales and Shared Services
- Submission of Employment Equity plans
- Maintenance of Employment Equity file
- Set up and lead Employment Equity meetings
- Reviews application materials to verify minimum qualifications for positions/pools are met.
- Prepares reports related to employment equity
- Develops and implements trainings interventions for all staff.
- Analyzes recruitment and employment data to ensure that adverse impact is not affecting applicants for recruitments.
- Collaborates with others to develop and implement Internship and learnership.
- Prepares reports regarding applicant and employee demographics.
- Coordinates hiring committee monitor assignments; serves as a resource for monitors and also serves as a monitor for screening/interviewing committees.
- Trains, supervises and evaluates specific classified staff and student employees in the department.
- Performs other duties as assigned and by Head of Human Resources as needed.
- Grade 12 (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Management, Public Administration, Organizational Behaviour or Development or a related area
- Minimum 3 year’s work experience
Package Related Information:
- 15 Days Annual Leave
- Momentum FundsAtWork Provident Fund