Western Cape Department of Community Safety hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Investigating Officer. The application will close on 24th August 2020.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R316 791 per annum
Western Cape Department of Community Safety advertised post is as follows:
- INVESTIGATING OFFICER: WESTERN CAPE POLICE OMBUDSMAN REF NO: CS 16/2020
- An appropriate 3-year tertiary qualification (National Diploma/B-Degree or higher qualification);
- A minimum of 1-year relevant investigation or related experience;
- A valid code B driving license.
- Legal administration and processes;
- Relevant legislation;
- Management processes in the public service;
- Western Cape Community Safety Act;
- South African Police Act and Constitutional Dispensation;
- Written and verbal communication in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape; Client care;
- Conflict resolution; Leadership;
- Problem solving;
- Report writing and presentation;
- Research and Investigation skills;
- Proven computer literacy.
How to apply
ENQUIRIES: Ms N Arabi at Tel No: (021) 483 0669