Closing Date: 31 August 2020
The Vodacom Discover Graduate programme is a permanent
employment opportunity underpinned by 2 years of skills training programme that
is specifically designed for the development of future leaders.
The Programme offers graduates a full rounded experience of the Vodacom
business including mentorship and coaching, and on the job training, all whilst
earning a full salary and enjoying all the benefits of a full time employee. At
the end of the 2 years, they transition into a destination role within the
organization. Following Discover, you will have the opportunity to apply
for an international assignment taking you outside of your comfort zone to build
your expertise and leadership capability. Start date on the programme is
1st February 2021.
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12 month fixed term
contract which provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed
training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience,
explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning
an income. This programme is our pipeline into Vodacom Discover Graduate
Programme or transition into permanent roles as opportunities arise.
The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or
degree equivalent by the end of 2020. Start dates are 1 February and 1
The objective of the Vodacom Internship Programme is to:
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business
areas within Vodacom
- Create opportunities for unemployed graduates with the required
qualifications to develop competencies in the digital techco environment.
The ideal candidate for both programmes should demonstrate strong
potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- South African CitizenMust have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering and
- Information Systems / Information Technology
Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
Complete your application by answering the pre-screening questions accordingly. Please ensure to attach a copy of your certified academic results and identity documents. Applicants can state their preference to be considered for the Discover Graduate, Internship programme or both programmes.
Once you have registered and applied our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way! Eligible candidates will be invited to complete our digital online assessment.