This is an academic Merit Bursary open to fulltime first-year, second-year or third-year students intending to study or are studying towards STEM fields but may lack necessary resources to study further.
- Full university accommodation
- Capped amount – private accommodation
- Full registration and Tuition
- Text book allocation
- Meal allowance
- Orientation workshop for all new students who are accepted on the programme
- Workplace exposure through our structured Vacation Work programme
- Work Readiness skills training to prepare the final year bursars into the world of work
- Full access to our ICAS services
Programme Entry Requirements
- must be a South African citizen by birth
- must undertake full-time undergraduate studies in a South African tertiary institution
- must pass Grade 12 with exemption, obtaining 70% or higher across all subjects
- must have obtain a minimum of 65% average or higher if in first year of tertiary and above
- may apply if already in first year (upwards) if studying at an accredited South African tertiary institution and meet all criteria above
- Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
- Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Please ensure that you attached a copy of your certified results and Identity Document. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!