- Technical support to build and test the prototype.
- Occupational Health and Safety representative as well as First-Aider.
- Management of the solar research facility.
- Assist with rapid prototyping.
- Installation and general maintenance of the solar dish, solar tracking system, solar receiver and micro-turbine system.
CLOSING DATE: 4 November 2020
No application will be considered after the closing date, or if it does not comply with at least the minimum requirements.
To apply, please visit the University’s website and follow the link: [email protected]