University of Limpopo hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Gender Desk Officer. The application will close on 4th December 2020.
University of Limpopo advertised post is as follows:
- Gender Desk Officer: Human Resources Department
- A PhD in gender related studies.
- Any other academic or professional qualification that can and will enhance the role as described above, including a relevant post Bachelor’s degree short courses.
- A minimum of five (5) years proven experience working in advocacy, gender and women empowerment issues.
- Excellent general verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with staff and students at various levels.
- Ability to work under pressure, and handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to work in teams and at the same time independently and prioritise own workload.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Knowledge / sufficient awareness of the relevant Acts and regulations.
How to apply
Typed application which should contain comprehensive curriculum vitae, certified copies of all qualifications and contact details of three referees, should be submitted via PNet – www.pnet.co.za – for the attention of Ms Ingrid Fourie, to the Chief Human Resources Officer, Private Bag X1106, Sovenga, 0727.
Telephonic enquiries regarding conditions of services: (015) 268 2129