UMngeni Local Municipality invites applicants to apply for Finance Graduate / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021. The interns are for the period of 2 years.
Internship Application Closing Date: 30 October 2020
Internship Provider: UMgungundlovu District, KwaZulu-Natal
Stipend: R100 000 per annum
- These posts require dedicated and highly motivated people, who have recently obtained a 3-year tertiary qualification to participate in an internship programme that seeks to capacitate recent graduates for a career in Local Cavemment finance.
- This internship is in an initiative of the National Treasury. with the objective of building sufficient strategic management capacity at Local Government level.
- A training programme has be. developed that will expose the successful applicant to all facets of Local Government-related financial services.
- • Divers Licence Code 08. as an added advantage
- Bcom Degree with majors in Accounting and Auditing or a relevant 3-year ternary qualification.
- Must be computer literate with good communication and analytical skills.
To receive training and exposure to inter alia, the following areas;
- Implementation of financial management reforms and the Municipal Management
- General finance management administration:
- Procurement administration:
- Liability administration:
- Treasury management:
- Financial Statements: Reports and Returns
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom