- Under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, the incumbent is responsible for escorting contract workers as required, opening and locking up residences for contractors, cleaning up accidental spills, setting up conference rooms, moving items from office to office, and perform other duties as assigned.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Escort contract workers at residences and/or office compound.
- Ensure work sites are cleaned up at the end of each day.
- Ensure residences are properly secured before leaving the site
- Report discrepancies to the Maintenance Supervisor
- Move items from office to office while at the chancery
- Set up conference rooms for meetings and clean up spills