Two Mountains invites unemployed youth to apply for 20 x Learnership Programme 2021.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 12 January 2021
Learnership Location: Mpumalanga, Limpopo and Gauteng
Two Mountains is a full funeral service provider with services that cover, financial planning, funeral policies, funeral arrangements and more.
We are currently looking for learners to join our Financial Services team. Our learnership is a educational and training programme that combines theory and practical’s, culminating in a qualification registered with the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
The aim is to train learners sot they can be employable in the future.
Apply now for the Two Mountains Contact Centre Learnership Programme! This 12-month programme will give you a formal qualification and experience to prepare for your career.
Learnerships are as follows:
- Contact Centre Operations (Mpumalanga x 3 and Gauteng x 3)
- Requirements: Matric or diploma
- Long term insurance (Limpopo x 7 and Gauteng x 7)
- Requirements: Matric or diploma (maths is a requirement)
How to apply
Please send through the below documents with your applicatio to Human Resources Consultant: Ms Penny Ntshingila. [email protected]
- Certified ID copy
- Matric results or national diploma certificate
- Include the reference along with your application
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom