To monitor and control the process from the field, gather and record process data to meet volume, quality and effluent targets as per production plan. To communicate process abnormalities, field equipment failures to the supervisor and take corrective actions if necessary.
- Problem Solving
- Inspires culture and values
- Operational Excellence
- Customer focus
- Team work
Leadership / Behavioural Competencies
- Results focused
- Conflict Resolution
- Relationship building
- Highly Performance driven
- Interpersonal/communication skills
- Forklift driver license
- Numeracy and Literacy
- Communication Skills – written and verbal
- Basic computer skills
- Time management
- Basic Laboratory Skills
- Plant or Process operation
- Ability to identify spillage and safety hazards
- Grade 12(Maths and Science)
- Higher Certificate (NQF level 4 &5) or equivalent
- National Diploma in Chemical Engineering (advantageous)
- Experience of working in an Production or Process environment
- Distributed control system (DCS) knowledge.
- Demonstrated Planning and Organising ….
- 1-year experience in a production or process/
food manufacturing environment/ (FMCG will be advantageous)
- Daily production plan: Monitor process and field equipment, collect and record data timeously to ensure process controller to the plant operates efficiency and effectively to meet targeted volume, rate and quality.
- Monitor, record and report effluent deviation and take corrective action
- Inform the supervisor of process abnormalities that could negatively impact the achieving the targeted volumes, rates and quality.
- Participate in the stock take activities
- Achieve production targets.Proactively report potential and product spillage and leaks to minimise financial losses