This document is an application only. It is not in any way an agreement or commitment for funding.
Successful applicants will be required to sign a contract with both Thuthuka Education and Upliftment Fund (TEUF) and National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) for the purpose of being awarded a bursary.
Thuthuka Bursary cannot be used to pay for existing loans or debts.
The funding application is for the 2021 academic year.
Applicants will be considered according to academic performance, National Benchmark Test (NBT) results and financial need as determined by the NSFAS financial means test.
- Your application remains incomplete if: The consent form is not signed or All required documents are not uploaded.
All fields marked in red are compulsory
Your application is not submitted until you press “SUBMIT”
- 60% in Mathematics in your Grade 11 Final Results (Level 5)
- Passing marks for university entrance qualification
- Low income
- African or Coloured
- Pass the National Benchmark Test (NBT)
- Letter of acceptance to the university, final Grade 12 results and NBT results
- All candidates will be assessed using the NSFAS means test to determine financial need.
- Signed consent form (download it here)
- Applicant’s ID
- Parent(s)’/Guardian(s)’ ID
- Parent(s)’/Guardian(s)’ salary slip
- Copies of ID documents of persons dependent on family income
- Final Grade 11 results
- Final Grade 12 results (if completed Grade 12)
- Full university transcript (if already at University)
- University provisional acceptance letter (if you are still in high school).
Remember: Do not pay any money to get a job if anyone ask for up front payment please contact us. sedzicareer is here to help all people looking for job in south africa and assist with with student bursary
ABSA BURSARY 2020-2021
FNB :GRADUATE/ INTERNSHIPS 2021
PSG Bursary Programme for 2020
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY ONLINE BURSARY AND APPLY BURSARY FUND