Are you dynamic, love new challenges and are looking for an exciting environment that blends hard work and fun? Then we are looking for you. The TFG Omni-stores team is an innovative team creating digital experiences for our customers. Our team build solutions that enhance our digital customer engagement with a focus on CX, UX and Simplicity. We focus on Microsoft development tools and are currently working with the latest technologies like RFID, mobile and multi-channel commerce. Our team have adopted an agile mind set and methodology and if you are creative, can work in fast paced environment, have a desire to change the world and have fun at the same time then we would like to meet you.
TFG’s IT division provides innovative, strategic and cost effective ICT solutions and professional services to TFG and its subsidiaries. Working for TFG means; working with highly talented professional individuals, who are passionate about collaboration, creativity and working towards successful customer service.
Key performance areas:
- Code, test and implement changes in
– C# .Net
– ASP.Net MVC
– SQL database skills
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification
- Have a minimum of 5 – 8 years’ experience within building applications
- Have proven experience developing web services (WCF, REST)
- Have a good understanding of XML and XAML
- Have a strong commitment to professional service delivery
- Have good planning and organizing ability
- Be innovative, a critical thinker and sound problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
The following would be advantageous:
- Agile development methodologies, Test Driven Development and SOA
- Mobile development (Xamarin)
Interested persons must in the first instance approach their manager to advise him/her of their intention to apply.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CANDIDATES FROM DESIGNATED GROUPS IN TERMS OF THE EMPLOYMENT EQUITY ACT.