eCommerce Studio Manager
The eCommerce Studio Manager will oversee and coordinate all aspects of the day to day operations of the TFG Photography Studio. Close Liaison with all brand photography stakeholders to ensure that business objectives in terms of online styling and image delivery are met in order to optimise sales opportunities. Responsibility for delivery of quality stills and video photography and production through to image delivery.
Main duties and responsibilities:
The eCommerce Studio Manager will manage the day to day Studio Operations and delegation of workflow as follows:
- Oversee the Studio process for all products from styling, through photography, retouch, technical specification and final delivery.
- Work closely with the eCommerce managers and Omni channel merchants to ensure shoot planning is in line with business priorities and external messaging and incentives on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Liaise with the Omni channel merchants to ensure advance visibility of planned sample and stock deliveries and ensure the relevant collection pieces are arriving together to maintain the fastest possible turnaround.
- Work closely with the Styling team to have new products and collections styled and signed off, then passed through to be shot in the shortest possible time following delivery.
- Maintain awareness of where each product is in the process and ensure momentum throughout, until point of delivery.
- Responsibility for daily sign off of final images to be delivered, to include image quality and sequence in line with business directives.
- Ensure the Omni Channel Merchants and ecommerce managers have full visibility of product activation in order for them to maximize sales opportunities.
- Constant review of processes and implementation of changes and improvements to the same, in order to deliver more efficiency and reduce time to image delivery.
- Maintenance of process guidelines and communication of the same, to all team members to ensure a consistent approach at all points.
- Enforce security procedures to ensure minimal stock loss and damage to product.
- Management of seasonal stocktakes, including resources, to ensure productivity disruption is minimal.
- Operational management of the team including photographers, retouchers, technical specialists, stylists and studio traffic assistants; plus freelance resources.
- Manage team resources, to budget with flexibility during peak periods.
- Work with the HR team to recruit and develop the team, including annual appraisals, setting and assessing achievement of individual KPIs and day to day people management.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Experience managing a large team and working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent numeracy skills and experience working to budget.
- Excellent communication, leadership and people management skills
- A dynamic and agile approach to the rapidly changing demands of TFG photography requirement.
- Highly organised and detail orientated with an ability to influence and prioritise.
- A team player with self-confidence, assertiveness and motivation to succeed.
- A passion for product, and for always exceeding expectations.
- Experience in a multi brand fashion retailer would be beneficial.
- Sound knowledge of the end to end eCommerce Studio Process from planning through styling, shoot and retouch to final delivery.
- Ability to delegate tasks while maintaining visibility of process status.
- Ability to motivate and develop the team to deliver to the highest standards.
- Ability to maintain control and efficiency in a fast paced environment and stay calm under pressure.
Preference will be given, but not limited to candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.