- You will be responsible to respond to a targeted amount of calls accurately within a specific time frame thereby meeting set service standards
- Meet customer expectations by being knowledgeable, professional and courteous to ensuring one-contact resolution
- Maintain Clubcard database by means of accurately processing information.
- Calculate Clubcard points accurately
- Assist online customers with app related queries
- Complete daily productivity reports in Microsoft Excel for any outbound work
- You will be responsible for being first port of call for customers dealing with queries.
- You will be assisting with ad hoc data capturing as well as updating customer information.
- You must have matric or equivalent
- You must be able to accurately type 20 – 30 words per minute
- You must be computer literate preferably proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel at beginner level
- You must be proficient in Mathematics
- You must be able to speak clearly and communicate well in English
- Recent proof of disability (Letter from doctor, etc)
- Must be able to travel to and from work daily incl Saturdays
- Must not have completed a similar learnership at NQF2 or higher previously.
In line with the company’s equity requirements, preference will be given to people living with a disability.
Should you meet all the above requirements, please email your CV and documents to [email protected] for consideration