Moving Tactics is looking for young, motivated individuals to join our Yes4Youth program. The Yes4Youth twelve month quality work experience gives unemployed youth a dignified first chance at work which equips them with a toolkit to be a beacon of hope for their families, households and communities. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain experience in the Digital Signage industry!
1. Stock Assistant:
- Assist in receiving all incoming stock at Moving Tactics Cape Town and inform Stock controller.
- Document all incoming stock and share with stock controller for stock to be captured on Fresh service.
- Record all outgoing stock, inform relevant receiver and inform stock controller.
- Remove stock to be prepped for an installation from the storeroom and hand it to person preparing the stock at least 2 days before installation.
- Get stock ready for installation for the various installation teams. Work with the PA stock check list and get ready for relevant installation team to collect.
- Attend daily installation meetings to familiarize yourself of upcoming installations.
- Technically preparing relevant players to go out for installations. (3 months after date of enrollment, after being trained by approved technical person)
- Monthly stock takes of all Cape Town stock, sharing the data with the stock controller and with Ruby for insurance purposes.
2. Packaging & Prepping Collections and Deliveries:
- Assist with packing all equipment for courier collections
- Assist with all equipment deliveries
3. Storeroom/Showroom & Stockroom Maintenance:
- Ensure that all rooms and Equipment spaces are kept tide and organised at all times.
- Assist security and Stock Controller when necessary
- Good knowledge of Microsoft product suite
- Immaculate housekeeping of your area
- Enforcing Moving Tactics stock control procedures (Stock in, stock out etc.)
- Identifying holes and working with management to plug those stock control holes.
- Be timeous in everything you do, stock not ready for installation is not an option.
- Lead by example.
- Tech savvy
5. Minimum Requirements:
- Have not been a youth on a Yes4Youth program before
Good communicator, honest, reliable, proactive and problem solver. Attention to detail and willing to go the extra mile. A go-getter and positive attitude will go a long way in succeeding in this role.
PACKAGE & REMUNERATION
Twelve (12) Month Internship
Basic Salary of R5000 p/month
Kindly forward your CV to [email protected] with the title as Stock Controller Assistant Intern CPT. Should you not hear back within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
The post Stock Control/Packing/Cleaner Intern appeared first on REAL JOBS OFFICIAL.