Skip to content
September 28, 2020
Stanley Inspection: Senior Administrator
Duties & Responsibilities
- Compile monthly reports from sites and check invoices for correctness
- Communicate with stakeholders and collate information required for invoicing and work with finance to assist in resolving collections within 30 days from invoice date.
- Ensure new customers complete credit applications, notifying management of which customers owe money and assisting in resolving collection issues, identifying where reports or outcomes to customers must be delayed to ensure collection
- Liaise with Finance on variances on Revenue and Cost compared to forecast
- Check costings and ensure that costs are kept within the budget allocation
- Setup of sales orders for new projects and assist in maintenance of such throughout the project
- Liaise with HR on all contract request and mobilisation of resources for various projects.
- Ensure all employees have up to date contracts of employment and are signed and kept for record keeping
- Responsible for timely submission of weekly timesheets and ensure project allocation and/or cost center allocations are correct;
- Responsible for tracking billable vs. non-billable hours on a weekly basis;
- Review of labour costs posted to correct project/ WBS element
- Update and track information of project activities
- Update and maintain all documents required for project
- Liaise with various suppliers to ensure the best service
- Manage supplier payments to ensure payment is made within agreed timelines
- Manage quality and safety requirements and ensure adherence to the Stanley Inspections management system
- Ensure all projects are created and released in SAP, following handover of commercial contract from business development team
- Other ad hoc general administrative functions as required of role.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a project administration role; industry related experience will be advantageous.
- Relevant post matric qualification
- Proficient in MS Office – Advanced MS Excel