– Calibrate and verify scales and sealers to required standards.
– Test, install, repair and inspect monitoring devices.
– Maintain sufficient stocks back-up of critical hardware.
– Perform general maintenance on the equipment and design new measuring and recording equipment.
– Adhere to GMP required in terms of FSSC 2000 .
– Setting up and testing equipment.
– Keep regular contact with suppliers/OEM’s to ensure hardware remains current.
– Assist to Maintain Technical Library applicable to scales and sealer equipment, parameter settings and software copies.
3 years’ experience and Instrumentation Trade/ Industrial Electronic N5/ Electrical or equivalent