This position is responsible for booking appointments with clients to carry out the servicing, troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining and overhauling of compressors. Responsibilities also include excellent time management, dealing with customers, ensuring follow up, managing the flow of work so no jobs are overlooked and effectively completing paperwork.
· Minimum education = Grade 12 or equivalent
· Completion of anapprenticeship, certification or associate degree program an advantage
· Possession of a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record essential
· Basic computer skills
· Minimum 3 years of mechanical experience preferably on compressors
WORK EXPERIENCE SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Strong mechanical aptitude with basic troubleshooting and maintenance skills.
- A strong work ethic as well as excellent decision-making skills
- Excellent communication & client liaison skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and able to work independently or in a team environment with a willingness to learn.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment with the ability to make decisions and corrections when problems are detected.
- Good organizational skills. ·
- Ability to use physical force to lift, push, pull and hold equipment and tools.
- Ability to visually inspect work and follow instructions accurately