Primary Purpose of the job:
To assess the acceptability of a Donor according to a setprotocol and perform all the procedures including Whole Blood, Whole BloodAutologous/Designate, Double Red Cell and Apheresis Platelet collectionsaccording to Standard Operating Procedures. In addition ensures collectiontargets are achieved. These functions are performed routinely.
- Financial objectives
- Operational objectives
- Achieve Quality and Risk compliance
- Manage Clinic Staff on ad hoc bases to ensure good relations, teamwork, employee commitment and a professional service delivery.
- Customer Relations
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Customer Service Orientation
- Relationship Building
1. All applications will be considered with reference to SANBS’ Employment Equity Plan
2. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not be contacted within three weeks after the closing date
Furthermore note that no advertisement may in any way make reference to /or exclude anybody based on race, gender etc.