Key Performance Areas:
• Assists in efficient clinic preparation and closure to achieve blood collection targets.
• Ensures that donor registration is undertaken professionally, accurately, promptly and in a friendly manner.
• Undertakes Basic Physical Check/ Assessment to correctly assess donor suitability for Donations.
• Ensure that Phlebotomy procedures are undertaken professionally according to Standard Operating Procedures and in a friendly manner.
• General Administrative Duties.
• Ensures that Clinics are supervised professionally and according to Standard Operating Procedures.
Job Specific Requirements
• Works under supervision (direct or indirect) of Clinic Supervisor, or designated deputy.
• Incumbent may be required to drive a company vehicle from time to time as per operational requirements.
• May be required to travel with overnight stays
• Must be prepared to work overtime, weekends and variable hours within prescribed limits and conditions
• The incumbent will be required to be on his/her feet for lengthy period, to carry loads of up to 14kg and assist with loading and off-loading vehicles and able to climb stairs within reason.
Analytical thinking and attention to detail
Customer Service orientation
Planning, organising and monitoring