South African Bulk Terminals (SABT) invites students to apply for Bursary Programme for 2021 academic year.
Bursary Application closing date: 31 January 2021
South African Bulk Terminals (Pty) Ltd(SABT), a major business unit within Bidvest Freight, the freight management arm of the Bidvest Group, invites qualifying unemployed learners to apply for bursaries for the 2021 academic year.
WHO MAY APPLY?
- Grade 12 learners/ Matriculants (intending to enrol in their first year of Tertiary studies in 2021)
- Full time learners currently enrolled at Tertiary institutions who require funding for the 2021 academic year
CANDIDATE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Must be under 35 years of age (at time of submitting application)
- Must be unemployed
- Must be a South African citizen with a valid South African Identity Document
- Must be enrolled or intending to study as a full-time student in 2021at a recognised South African Tertiary Institution that is accredited by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET)
WHAT DOES THE SABT BURSARY COVER?
- Tuition fees
- Registration fees
- Exam fees
- Any other associated costs are subject to approval by SABT management
HOW TO APPLY?
Please email the fully completed and signed application form with all required documents to [email protected] with the Code ‘’BURSARY2021’’ in the subject line. Application forms must be in PDF format.
Correspondence will only be entered into with successful applicants. If you have not received any communication from SABT by 28 February2021, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom