A multi-practice Audit & Accounting firm with its head office based in Stellenbosch is looking for a suitably qualified Tax Supervisor.
The incumbent will meet the following criteria:
- Sound academic and theoretical knowledge of taxation with a recognised tertiary education
- 4-5 years experience in a practical taxation environment such as a SAIPA/SAICA accredited firm (i.e. NOT with a business in the commercial sector)
- Must have a practical working ability to all aspects of Taxation such as preparation of Income tax returns, Trusts, Companies and Close Corporations.
- Must be able to attend to objections and appeals to SARS and must have the ability to interact on a regular basis with SARS’ Officials.
- SARS e-filing, SARS easy-file and Excel expertise
- Capable of supervising and reviewing the work of ±3 tax administrator personnel staff in the Accounting department