Job no: 498086
Work type: Permanent
Location: North West
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL
||17 AUGUST 2020
|TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
||NO OF POSITIONS
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
- Be in possession of Grade 12 certificate or equivalent
- Hold a valid Blasting Certificate
- Must have trackless mining experience
- Be in possession of a valid driver’s license
- Be in possession of a valid First Aid Certificate
- Be able to pass the practical test when short listed
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
- Extensive working experience in the capacity of a Miner in a bord and pillar environment
- Must have experience in mining operations with Drill Rigs and Bolters
- Compliance with COP`s and legal requirements
|KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Ensuring the safety of employees under his/her control
- Blasting support and cleaning operations
- Ensure compliance with safety standards guidelines, policies and procedures
- Assist with ad hoc business improvement projects and relieving duties
|INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE STANDARD JOB APPLICATION FORM USING THE LINK BELOW:
Website : www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com
HR Contact Person :Matlhodi Ndwandwe
Recruitment Person : Thabo Nkwane
Recruiter’s contact number : 014 495 2586
NB: Kindly note that the HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.
Advertised: 06 Aug 2020 South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 17 Aug 2020 South Africa Standard Time
The post Sibanye-Stillwater: Mining Learnership/Vacancies 2020/2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.