Shout-It-Now (S-N) is a non-profit company, registered in South Africa, that has been active for 12 years providing a range of innovative community-based health services aimed at improving HIV prevention and care to achieve epidemic control among high risk South Africans.
S-N currently conducts programmes in HIV testing, PrEP mobilisation/initiation and ongoing support, facilitation of evidence-based behavioural interventions, and support for victims of gender-based violence. We also have experience in delivering TB screening, community-based chronic health screening and initiation of ART.
We are looking for an experienced Regional Medical Advisor, to join our team based in North West. The potential candidate must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Nursing and NIMART Nurse qualification
- Valid dispensing qualification
- Live and/or originate from the North West Region (No outside applicants will be considered)
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Own transport is required
This position reports directly to Regional Manager