Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Closing Date: 18 September 2020
The Marketing Assistant – National Promotions will assist and support the National Ad coordinator in delivering promotional excellence for all National promotion requirements based on strict timelines and processes.
- Opening of jobs via our Retail Management system (RMS) and related SAP system.
- Execute campaign managers and Commercial buying team brief requirements in RMS and SAP and keep track of job numbers and timelines accordingly.
- Ensure that correct media and/or printer specifications are briefed and assigned to the relevant job
- Liaising with marketing and buying team to ensure the information supplied in the briefing document is correct.
- Keeping the Ad coordinator informed at all times – what you do has a direct impact on the roles & responsibilities of the Ad Coordinator in executing national leaflets & loading of promotional deals.
- Manage point of sale requirements between buying community, marketing and third party vendors in the execution of national promotions.
- Keep marketing up to date on point of sales deadlines for pre-printed product & price elements.
- Manage the timelines between all the parties involved in getting the point of sale approved on time Final checking of Divisional and National deals prior to activation. Incl. conflict checks.
- Assist Ad Coordinator with checking of Rewards deals on leaflets before they start – serves as an additional check point to ensure everything is correct. –
- Website checks on the day that the promotions start.
- Weekly tracking and update of job number sheet and leaflets saved on the drive, which is shared with various departments so that they are aware what’s coming up. Timeline & process management
- Ensure all participants to the promotion are aware of the timelines and adhere to them.
- Regular status meetings with the Ad Coordinator to ensure all is on track and highlight any potential issues that need to be addressed
- Matric (essential)
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 1 – 2 years retail experience
Knowledge & Skills
- MS Office – Excel
- Systems (any type of system)
- Basic promotions workflow
- Time management
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Computer Literacy
- Self-motivation / self-starter
The post Shoprite: Vacancies for 2020 appeared first on Online Jobs.