HR Business Partner
Sheet Street has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, collaborative HR Business Partner. This is a hearty HR portfolio and we are looking for a self-starter who is inspired to drive culture, growth and performance.
You will work in a fast-paced environment, supporting the Head of People with the implementation of the People elements of the Company strategy. You will partner with teams to ensure we employ the right people at the right time and that associates are onboarded, developed, motivated, performing and retained. You will deliver sound HR advice and service to our teams, across a wide range of HR disciplines, such as employee relations, talent acquisition, talent management and development, wellness, culture, benefit and remuneration. You are an employee relations guru and may represent the Company at the CCMA where labour disputes arise.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A recognized HR Degree/ Diploma
- Minimum three years similar experience in a retail or fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in a wide range of HR disciplines
- Strong exposure to employee relations with good knowledge of legislative requirements (e.g. BCEA, LRA, COIDA, EEA). Preference for those who have successfully
- dealt with CCMA processes, up to arbitration level.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office suite (MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Drivers Licence and vehicle and the ability to travel within South Africa
- Ability to build relationships and influence at all levels of the business
- Strong continuous improvement orientation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Diplomacy and empathy
Sheet Street people enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Our people think outside the box and set their creativity and problem-solving abilities free to tackle every aspect of our business. Our people have a natural ability to build relationships and a passion for the challenging world of retail. Passion, value and partnership – believe in these simple core values and we believe you’re perfect for Sheet Street.