Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
SFI requires the services of a qualified technician in our Gauteng operations who is capable of working independently and has good diagnostic and inter-personal skills.
To service, maintain and repair air conditioning systems with a primary focus being on chilled water and VRV systems
The Technician is required to perform technical work or repairs at Customer Sites within agreed timelines
Duties & Responsibilities
Key Performance Areas:
- The Technician is required to show accountability and responsibility toward the management of company property and assets at all times.
- Diagnostics of mechanical, electrical, electronic equipment.
- Client liaison
- Maintenance administration
- Communication with SFI helpdesk to provide accurate feedback
- Equipment maintenance, conduct checks and testing.
- Complete documentation for client signature.
- Record client requests and submit requests to Administrative offices.
- Staff supervision
Completing technical service records
- Ensure that all required technical documentation is available.
- Strict adherence to the OHSA.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- N3 and Refrigeration Trade Certificate
- An electrical qualification will also be considered with air-conditioning experience
- Registration with SARACCA for Safe Handling of Refrigerants
- 3-5 years servicing and repairing HVAC equipment inclusive of central plant HVAC.
- 3-5 years experience supervising staff
- Ability to work independently, and according to SLA’s and contractual service terms.
- Are you based in Gauteng?
- Are you in possession of an N3 and refrigeration trade certificate?
- Do you have an electrical qualification with air-con experience?
- Are you registered with SARACCA for safe handling of refrigerants?
- Do you have 3 years supervisory experience?