Skip to content
September 29, 2020
Scaw South Africa (Pty) Ltd: Production Manager
- Responsible for managing a production section in a manner that maximizes throughput whilst controlling costs, and driving the continual improvement of safety, product quality and delivery of product.
- Collaborate with the planning department to ensure that work flow is optimized
- Maintain, improve and develop the human capital of the department.
- Safety, Health and Environment (SHE): Demonstrate commitment by ensuring that the necessary resources are available, to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve the SHE management system with the aim to achieve and maintain OHSAS 18001 and ISO14001 standards and certifications.
Qualification & Experience Required:
- A Diploma \ Degree in Engineering \ Metallurgical\ production management discipline.
- 5 years’ experience in a senior supervisory role in production\planning \ maintenance.
- Ability to motivate and lead a department.
- Production supervision, production planning, analytical problem solving skills.
- Computer literate, people management skills, communication skills, reporting skills.
- Knowledge of SAP is advantageous.
- Good knowledge of ISO systems (18000 14000 / 9000).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail but able to grasp the bigger issues.
- Organized and manage time effectively.
- Results driven.
- Accountability and ownership.
- Relates well with people at all levels