Sappi invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internal Audit Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 31 December 2020
Internship Location: Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Assist with Financial, Operational, and IT audits.
- Execute assigned audit steps, under supervision
- Start to develop internal audit technical competencies including information gathering, documentation, evaluation, data analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Adhere to required professional standards including. the IIA Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Draft findings and recommendations for presentation to Management.
- Comply with professional ethics standards particularly integrity, objectivity, and respect for confidentiality.
- Support the Internal Audit team’s internal Quality and Assurance Programme.
- Provide basic administrative support to Sappi’s Internal Control function as needed.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant three-year Bachelors’ degree
- Honours / Post Graduate Studies would be advantageous
- No experience
- Willingness and ability to travel locally.
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom