Sappi Southern Africa
Driver : Loader ( P13 )
Sappi Tugela Mill requires a Driver: Loader to load and offload materials within a designated area according to the safe working standards.
This role will report in to the Production Foreman.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Loads, Transports and Offloads materials within Woodyard, Refibre and Pulp Plant according to best operating practice and timeously to minimise downtime.
- Ensure detailed shift handover is completed.
- Checks vehicle against Maintenance Checklist and report all defects to the Foreman.
- Read/interpret/monitor equipment instrument gauges when in operation and taking necessary corrective action.
SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT & QUALITY (SHEQ)
- Comply with all relevant SHEQ requirements of the job.
- Identify and take corrective action in terms of SHEQ conditions and hazards.
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
The ideal candidate must have:
- Matric and/or NQF Level 4 Qualification and Valid Licence
- Minimum 6 months experience as a driver
- Preferably licensed as Front End Loader and Clamp Truck Driver
Closing date: 31 August 2020
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The post Sappi: Driver-Loader appeared first on Latest Jobs.