South African Post Office (SAPO) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Project Manager. The application will close on 31st July 2020.
South African Post Office (SAPO) advertised post is as follows:
- Project Manager: Cards (L5/6) – (24 Months fixed term contract )
- At least a BA Degree (Bachelor Atriums – NQF Level 7) in Project / Program / Portfolio Management / IT or Business Administration
- Project Management Certification.
- PMP or equivalent project management associations would be an advantage
- 6+ years’ experience project/programme/portfolio management within banking environment or financial services sector.
- 6+ years in card project management and technology within banking environment or financial services sector.
- Experience and leadership of multi-disciplined/skilled project teams
- Experience in large-scale conversion project leadership and card processing experience preferred
- Practical and demonstrable project management knowledge according to the International Standards i.e. PMBOK, Prince2
- Working knowledge of applicable legislation e.g. Banks Act, NPS Act, PFMA
- Sound knowledge of Project Management Tools.
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Business Intelligence/Organisational awareness
- Adaptability to change
- Customer and Client Orientation
- Relationship Building
How to apply
If you wish to apply, please forward your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected]. Please indicate in the subject line the position you are applying for. To view the full position specification, log on to www.postbank.co.za and click on Careers.