Job Title: Apprentice
Location: Boksburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 10 August 2020
Sandvik Apprenticeships for 2020/2021
As an apprentice, you invest your time, energy and work into your skills training, and your employer invests time and money to train you. The technical training provider – a college, university, or training institution – and the Industry Training Authority (ITA) also have important roles to play.
Key Performance Areas
- Observe the conditions of the relevant employment agreement or award;
- Attend and perform work as directed by you;
- Behave in a courteous and professional manner;
- Obey all lawful instructions;
- Not waste, damage or injure the property, goods or business of the employer.
- Work toward achieving the competencies of the training plan;
- Undertake training and assessment as required under the training plan;
- Keep the training record and produce this when required.
- Grade 12 (Matric) with Maths and Science or equivalent qualification
How to Apply
Please apply online – Sandvik Apprenticeship
Applications close: 10 August 2020
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331
The post Sandvik: Apprenticeship for 2020/2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.