South African Medical Research Council (SAMRC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Pharmacist. The application will close on 9th August 2020.
South African Medical Research Council (SAMRC) advertised post is as follows:
- Pharmacist, HIV Prevention Research Unit, REFERENCE NUMBER (R311A )
- Bachelor of Pharmacy degree or equivalent, with
- At least one-year experience post community service
- Registration with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Pharmacist
- A valid driver’s license is essential for the above post, as the incumbent will be required to drive the company vehicle when necessary. A Driver’s test will be conducted to assess competency.
- Clinical research experience and science writing skills
- Experience with aseptic preparation of pharmaceuticals
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Willing to work outside normal working hours, when required.
- Excellent computer skills, good organizational and analytical skills and the ability to work independently and in a team
- Proven technical knowledge and skills relevant to the portfolio.
How to apply
Visit the following Web Site to complete an online application. https://forms.gle/Jj9QoshM7WUAyv4C6