1.Achieve sales targets:
- To be able to contribute to the sales team by meeting deadlines and goals.
- Collect and deliver effective market related feedback
- Personal client visits to negotiate large potential orders
- Do random spot checks and follow up on leads.
- Resolve all complaints from customers as it pertains to the product
- To respond in a timely manner to all enquiries
- Build exceptional relationships with existing recurring customers
- Attending expo’s and social events if requested
2.Service new and existing clients:
- To act as a liaison between manufacturing and clients
- Meet with clients regarding product sales and promotions
- Invents new ideas for product promotions
- Collect and deliver small orders to clients to improve service delivery
- Follow up on quotes to make sure standard of service delivery is on highest standard.
3. Meet with potential new clients:
- To find new and innovative ways of meeting the demands of new customers
- Travel to meet with potential clients
- To provide timely and accurate information of product specifications
- Follow up referrals from existing clients and suppliers
- Do cold calling at sites and gather relevant information
4. Compile monthly reports:
- To keep management informed of all sales activities by timely prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports
- Weekly planning schedules
- Road lead report
- Compile strategy and for casting report when requested
- Compile and assist with yearly budget planning reports
5. Administrative duties:
- Keeping record of sales
- Attend participate in team meetings and training sessions.
- Assist with preparation of social events
- Ensure correct, accurate data and customer information is sent through to administrative staff