We are looking for a self-motivated and goal orientated professionals who will be responsible for organising, coordinating, motivating, calculating and undertaking a host of other activities that keep sales teams on goal and advancing towards their revenue target. Interested applicants who are passionate about educating the youth, and working for an institution with ample growth prospects, are welcome to apply online at https:rosebankcollege.jonti2.co.za
The Sales Manager will be expected to perform on the following key delivarables:
Driving of the Sales Process
- Ensuring that adequate preparation and planning precedes the registration period.
- Management of the sales process for the full sales calendar.
- Target setting and effective resource management.
- Forecasting and monitoring of sales performance.
- Responsible for the quality of data in CRM and the constant improvement of database management.
- Ensure school presentations and database grows in quality and quantity by nurturing relationships with the stakeholders at schools and other organisations.
- Ensure the quality of sales presentations and consultations is of the highest quality.
- Oversee and/or assist with the preparation and distribution of any sales and marketing campaigns.
- Monitor, analyse and report on market and competitor activities.
Reporting on Sales Progress
- Maintain accurate reports with regards to tracking of the sales progress.
- Careful analysis of the sales reports and corrective action to be taken when necessary.
- Manage stock of sales and promotional collateral.
Development of Sales strategy to ensure attainment of company goals and profitability
- Provide input into sales strategy and tactical initiatives.
- Ensure plans are implemented effectively.
- Initiate and coordinate action plans to penetrate new markets or develop new products.
Personnel Training and Development
- Maintain superior knowledge of all the products on offer.
- Monitor the performance for Student Advisors.
- Provide regular coaching and training to staff to improve quality of service.
- Ensure all sales staff are trained and proficient users of CRM.
- Recruitment, selection and performance appraisal of staff.