Areas of responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Effectively & efficiently monitor & facilitate production quality through the maintenance of the laboratory; the maintenance of the Quality Management System; & safety & hygiene standards to ensure FSA compliance
- Manage laboratory operations fully in compliance to ISO 17025 standards, develop, maintain, and revise the laboratory manual.
- Conduct all internal laboratory testing and co-ordinate all external testing with the accredited service provider. Communicate results to all relevant parties and handle all related documentation.
- Conduct internal audits within the food safety management system.
- Educate staff about hygiene standards & safety procedures.
- Participate in HACCP studies (member of the Food Safety Team).
- Performing clerical and typing duties
- Special projects and additional duties as assigned