Receptionist / Typist
An exciting opportunity has become available for an agile, responsible and detail orientated Receptionist/Typist at our Office. As a dedicated member of our team, you will be required to receive clients with a customer centric edge and assist with day to day administration duties where required.
The ideal candidate should be able to work in a cross functional environment and able to manage time and deadlines tightly. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills and have an eye for detail.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Operate the switchboard by redirecting calls as required
• Manage the company mailbox by ensuring that mails are distributed timeously
• Ensure meetings and company events are scheduled as required
• Procure office stationery and supplies
• Manage and maintain company’s internal databases
• Organized filing of customers and external partners’ data
• Minute taking during weekly meetings
• Welcoming visitors and directing them accordingly whilst informing management of arrivals
• Maintains a safe and clean reception area by complying with company procedures, rules and regulations.
• Typing of quotes, invoicing and compiling tender documents.
• Preparing reports on an ad hoc basis
• Arrange all travel needs (booking of flights etc.)
• Executing all ad hoc requirements / tasks as needed from the company Directors
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications Required
• Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in a reception / administration role (advantageous)
• Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
• Customer centric and impeccable phone etiquette
• Detail orientated and precise
• Agile and able to work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multitask effectively
• Able to prioritise tasks and complete deliverables timeously
• Team collaborator & passionate
• Adaptable & proactive mindset
Email CV to [email protected]
*NOTE: only emailed CV will be considered
The post Receptionist / Typist appeared first on REAL JOBS OFFICIAL.