Rand Water invites applications from unemployed graduates to apply for a Experiential Training / Learnership Programme 2020.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 17 August 2020
Learnership Location: Gauteng
External applications are invited from suitably qualified students who are interested in joining Rand Water to apply for gaining experiential training in the fields/disciplines of Analytical Chemistry and Microbiology in the Analytical Services Department within the Scientific Services Division at Vereeniging.
In making the final selection, first preference will be given to:
- Applicants with a matric and have successfully completed the two years theoretical training as required for a National Diploma in Biotechnology/Microbiology or Chemistry.
- Applicants that are South African Citizens and have a valid SA ID Document.
- Applicants that are under the age of 30 (in line with the NSDS III).
- Applicants that have not participated in previous experiential learning programmes and require the experience to fulfill the requirements of a National Diploma in Biotechnology / Microbiology or Chemistry.
How to apply
Application must contain the following documents (incomplete applications will not be considered).
- Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation letter from the Tertiary training institute verifying that the you must only complete the one year training in the workplace environment
- Certified copies of your ID Document
- Certified copies of your training record including the academic transcript
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit Govnet.co.za