Minimum requirements for the role:
- Plastic Federation qualification is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ Injection Moulding Setter / Operator experience in a plastic manufacturing environment.
- Must have Operational Injection Moulding experience.
- Must understand Injection Moulding Processes and Parameters to ensure that processes are right.
- Must be prepared to work shift and overtime.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Setting and maintaining Injection Moulding machines and ensuring that they run effectively and efficiently, as well as performing mould changes.
- Maintaining acceptable part quality and submitting samples for Quality Inspection and Mould Approval.
- Ensuring manufacturing processes are within agreed process parameters.
- Monitoring products regularly to determine quality and adherence to specifications.
- Observing all Safety and Environmental Procedures and good manufacturing practices, as well as minimising down time during shifts.
- Troubleshooting and finding solutions to problems with machines and ensuring maximum output.
Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.