Our client in Howick is seeking a candidate with experience in fault finding on electrical equipment, good knowledge and understanding of electrical instrumentation and can read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
Qualification and Experience:
- N3 Certificate in the electrical field.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Carry out planned maintenance schedules as instructed.
- Carry out daily plant checks as instructed.
- Carry out calibration on electronic and mechanical instrumentation equipment.
- Carry out calibration on gauges.
- Accurately record all work done on job cards or on planned maintenance schedules.
- Report all serious defects and/ or defects which could not be repaired to the section foreman or the Engineering Manager.
- Carry out safety inspections on equipment and plant as instructed.
- Undertake installation and modification of equipment as instructed.
- Undertake any reasonable request of the Charge hand, section Foreman or Engineering manager.
- Be available for overtime where necessary.
If you meet all of the above, please send your CV to [Email Disabled] Please note due to high volume responses, only candidates that meet the advertised criteria will be contacted.