Promeal / Vital invites applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2020.
Internship Application Closing Date: 27 July 2020
Internship Location: Atlantis, Western Cape
Reference Number VIT-150 Description
We offer an exciting opportunity for an Intern in our HR environment. The person will assist with the effective day-to-day HR in respect of the administration of the Company’s policies, procedures and programs and ensure personnel files and employee contracts are in compliance with legislative requirements.
- Assist with all administrative duties in the HR department
- Assist in the roll out HR projects.
- Assist in implementing HR policies and procedures and ensure compliance.
- Assist with monthly HR metric report and hoc required reports and statistics in line with agreed requirement.
- Assist to manage all monthly payroll submission including overtime sheets, leave applications and any other relevant payroll input documentation and submit to the payroll administrator before the monthly payroll deadline.
- Assist to manage all disciplinary processes and grievances.
- Coordinating of ordering of PPE with the HSE team
- Coordinate events
- Log, attend to and track employee HR queries
- Booking medicals for all new staff
- Maintain staff onboarding documents, employee records, structures in files and HR systems including regular audits to ensure compliance.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Service orientated and professional
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Detail orientated
- Bilingual in Afrikaans and English
- Grade 12
- HR certificate or diploma
- Intermediate computer literacy, Outlook and professional presentation skills required
How to apply
This position is based in Atlantis and you must be available immediately.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit Govnet.co.za