To provide an administrative support service in the admin office as well as in the factory to ensure the customer and branches needs are exceeded.
Key Performance Areas:-
- Provide branch service excellence and contribute to factory efficiency .Customer queries.
- Contribute to factory efficiency (Debtors, Creditors, Stock, Personnel, Wages, Salaries, General Office Admin).
- Adhere to administrative procedures according to policies & procedures and standards and objectives in order to contribute to overall factory efficiency.
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.(Checking tyres off loaded and loaded)
- Maintain Health & Safety and Housekeeping standards.
- Manage self to improve personal effectiveness.
- Be willing and able to stand in for the Business Manager.
Skills and experience required:-
- Strong compliance, integrity and ethical behavior at all times.
- Code 08 Drivers License.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Afrikaans.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent computer skills (MS-Office and GRIPS System).
- Minimum two years experience in Debtors and Creditors, especially reconciliations.
- Minimum two years experience in Stock Control, especially reconciliations.
- Minimum two years experience in office administration management.
- Minimum one year experience in H.R. / payroll.
- Ability to work independently as a self- starter within the team.
- Matric (Grade 12) with Maths and Accounting preferable.
- Preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates.