The primary purpose of this position is to ensure that the quality of products is aligned to the required standard
- Permanent with 3 months’ probation period.
- Objectively interpret and review drawings relating to incoming orders.
- Inspect completed work and/or work in progress to determine whether the work meets the quality standards
- Monitor overall work performance with regards to technical quality and compliance with design and specification requirements
- Note and report on work that does not meet requirements
- Educate workers on the required standards
- Ensure gauges and measuring equipment are maintained for valid and reliable results
- Work with Quality Manager to identify approaches and methods to improve overall quality
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Adhere to national health and safety standards