Company Name: Pendula Group PTY (Ltd)
Position: Learnership Administrator
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Assessor/Moderator Qualification (Not essential but will be advantageous)
· 2 years learnership administration experience
· Computer Literate (Microsoft packages), with a creative streak!
· Superb communication skills
· Extraordinary report writing skills
· Immaculate time management skills
· Profuse customer service skills
Brief description of role and responsibilities: The Pendula Group Pty (Ltd) is looking for an experienced administrator to assist in Training and Development department. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accurate reporting are important qualifications for this position, as well as good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
· Administration of the Learnership Program/s
· Conduct induction and orientation with new learners;
· Preparation of Learnership agreements;
· Maintain all required documents and records;
· Prepare documentation for submission to SETA;
· Plan and book training sessions;
· Coordination of reports from facilitators;
· Communicate with all stakeholders
· Familiarity with traditional and modern training methodologies
· Excellent communication and problem solving skills;
· Ability plan, multi-task and manage time effectively;
· Strong report writing and record keeping ability;
· Good computer skills;
· Working knowledge of SETA protocols; and
· Please submit your CV, to [email protected] candidates will be called for an interview. Should you not receive any response from us by 30 July 2020 please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
The post Position: Learnership Administrator appeared first on REAL JOBS OFFICIAL.